Saturday 3 July 2010

Progress Report 3rd July

Reached John O'Groat late on Friday 2nd July after long overnight train journey from London via Inverness to Wick. At YHA John O'Groats met team of enthusiasts who had just cycled Lands End to John O'Groats in just 6 days (145 miles per day).

Saturday 3rd July set off from John O'Groats at 8:10am and we reached Bettyhill at 6:00pm after a gruelling 57 miles including 3 one in nine hills.

Sorry there are no pictures yet as I cannot get internet access my computer.

Pictures and further updates to follow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I met one of those guys on the 6 day LEJOG. I did a 9 day solo unsupported JOGLE in July 2010 and met a guy going the other way and we chatted a bit, he was riding a red Specialized Alez Elite (I noticed as I had one at home). Glad they made it.

    ReplyDelete